The competition consists of separate tournaments for ballroom and latin and for women and men. The competitions are additional separated between:
- Adults: All participants have to be at least an age of 16 years. No additional restrictions in the age.
- Seniors: Both partners in the sum have to be at least 80 years old at the day of the tournament. The younger partner has to be at least 35 years old at the day of the tournament.
The judgment of the combination is based on the results of the open international tournament in ballroom and latin separated for adults and seniors.
The following ladies and gentlemen will judge the couples on the floor:
- Vernon Kemp (London)
- Walter Bonte (’s-Hertogenbosch)
- Kathie Krick (St. Ingbert)
- Sandra Hartl (Leverkusen)
- Michael Webel (Hannover)
- Niels Menge (Köln)
- Michael Bade (Berlin)
- Anita Eggert (Berlin)
- Ariane Schießler (Berlin)
Registration for couples
Please register here. All entries by 25. April 2013 were included in the start list of the program booklet. Until the day of each tournament registrations will be possible.
- Single start: 15,- € per person
- Multiple start: 20,- € per person (for ballroom & latin and/or adults & seniors)
The registration fee includes the entrance fee for all competitions and the ball.
Additional prices for dancers:
- Brunch: 5 € per person (inkl. comprehensive brunch and unlimited coffee, tea and juice and water)
- Guided tour: about 8,- € per person (to be paid at the tour)
As every time we will offer the hosted housing for private accommodation possibilities for the couples.
For further questions which could not been sufficiently solved via the website please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org .