pinkballroom proudly presents:
QUEER DANCE CAMP BERLIN 18./19. – 21.12.2014
The last weekend before Christmas pinkballroom offers a training camp specially for equality dancers. This camp addresses equality couples from Berlin, Germany or other countries, whether they are dancing competitions (in all classes) or not competing in tournaments. The training will be held/amended in english.
At this weekend different training will be offered for ballroom and latin. Each of the trainers will set their individual focus within the common topic “Leading & Following –
partnering sensed within the couples and visible to others”. General focuses are:
- Together: Dancers from different courses and clubs will meet together and learn together and from each other.
- Suitable for all of us: All trainings are suitable for all participants – independent from the individual focus in latin and/or ballroom.
- Learning: The trainers will teach special themes at the 3 days with more time and more in depth as in daily routine.
- Fun: The weekend will close with a show in the legendary café fatal. Who wants to be part of it: Parts of the trainings will prepare the shows.
Experienced trainers of the equality sector from pinkballroom and elsewhere offers the training units: Anna Moosmann & Oliver Seefeldt, Gergely Darabos, Pascal Herrbach & Christian Wenzel und Magaryta Vyshetravska:
- Start: Friday 19.12.2014, 02 pm, in case of interest the participants of the camp may also participate at the trainings of pinkballroom
- End: Sunday 21.12.2014, 04 pm (End Training), 11 pm (End show)
Fee per person:
- pinkballroom-members: 60 EUR
- participants from eastern european countries: 60 EUR
- all others: 80 EUR