Tickets for our guests:
- Day ticket: 15 EUR, reduced 10 EUR
- Ball evening: 20 EUR, reduced 15 EUR
- Combination ticket for Sunday (1 x day & ball): 25 EUR, reduced 18 EUR
- All inclusive Saturday & Sunday (2 x day & ball): 35 EUR, reduced 25 EUR
- Reduction for students up to the age of 18 and holders of the BerlinPass. Admission is free until the age of 6.
Tickets are sold only at the box office.
We do not conduct advance sales for the day tickets and do not maintain a reservation list for them.
Ball-only tickets (but not combo tickets) can be reserved at firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment for the reserved tickets is also made at the box office, but then it costs only 18 EUR or 13 EUR. .
From experience we expect a well-filled hall, but we have never had to turn away visitors because the hall was sold out. We expect all visitors to be admitted this year as well. Since no fixed seating is assigned, and the number of seats is relatively limited, it pays to come early for those who value a seat. This also applies to those with reservations for ball tickets.
- Drinks & food can be purchased on site during the tournament as well as in the evening.
- Brunch on Sunday: 5 € per person (incl. rich buffet and coffee, tea, juices, water). Please register for the brunch via the registration portal so that we can plan better. As a visitor you simply do not enter any information about the starting classes etc. (the starting classes are preset to „no“).
back to overview German Championship 2023