A training within the frame of the DVET Sport subsidy. The 6th Queer Dance Camp for same sex couples takes place at the last weekend before Christmas. Intensive training, a lot of fun, new knowledge and hopefully aching muscles are waiting for you. The training camp is designed for all international same sex dance couples of all classes and for recreational dancers. The training is conducted in either the German and English language.
Same sex dance experienced trainers from pinkballroom and other clubs will offer a variety of 11 training sessions à 1,5 hours for both ballroom and latin dance over the the weekend. The trainers of 2018 are: Pascal Herrbach, Gergely Darabos, Margaryta Vyshetravska, Christian Wenzel, Guido Bouwmann and N.N..
The theme of this camp is “the head.” We deal with the following questions:
- What is the difference between a typical latin and a typical ballroom head?
- How is the inclination of the head related to balances?
- How can I vary the expression of figures in ballroom with different head inclinations?
- How can I vary the expression of figures in latin with different focus in Latin?
Why is he camp so particular?
- Dancers come together from different clubs and learn from and with each other.
- Dancing together and the intensive exchange motivate “not yet” and “so long ago” dancers to compete on tournaments. Thereby we support the DVET-action „Einsteiger_innen gesucht!“ (first time dancers wanted!)
- Role changes are part of some of the trainigs – some couples want to dance them regularly, others „only“ want to profit from the „new“ experiences. Thereby we support the DVET-action „Rettet den Führungswechsel!“ (save the role change!)
- All trainings are appropriate for all participants – of whether your concentration is on Standard or Latin.
- There will also be fun: Dancing at the Pink-X-mas-Ball
- Friday 20.12.2020,14:00 – 20:00 following dinner
- Saturday 21.12.2020, 09:00 – 19:30 following Pink-X-mas-Ball at pinkballroom
- Sunday 22.12.2020, 10:00 -16:30
Cost per person:
- participants from eastern European countries: 60 EUR
- all others: 80 EUR
Please register via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org including the following information:
- name of single person (please let us know, whether you are looking for a partner) or names of couple
- city and club
- interested in the dinner get together friday evening?
- Do you need hosted housing?
- Please continue to check the pinkballroom website for updated Information.
- Questions? mailto:email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you!