Thursday 18.12.2014 OPTIONAL the participants of the camp may participate at the trainings of pinkballroom:
- 20:00 – 21:30 ballroom basic mix Gabriella-Ann Davis, Sportzentrum Saal 1&2
- 19:30 – 21:00 leisure sport (at this day latin) Gergely Darabos Hector-Petersen-Oberschule
- 10:00 am– 02:00 pm according to prior agreement: private lessons*
- 02:00 – 04:00 pm Margaryta Vyshetravska/Latin:Leading & Partnership:
How can we use our weight in the couple to lead explicitly and to follow easily? On basis of her watching as adjudicator Margaryta will teach us how to use this better connection to become quick in the couple and how to improve our ability to show a high-quality dancing.
- 04:30 – 06:00 pm Christian Wenzel & Pascal Herrbach/Ballroom:
Weight & Shape
How can we use our weight in the couple effectively? With a well mixture of permeability and positive resistance in the own body we experience a new quality of partnering. On basis of this connection we will develop a beautiful and – in the long run nearly more important – healthy shape.
- 06:00 – 07:30 pm according to prior agreement: show rehearsals & private lessons *
- 07:30 – 09:00 pm Gergely Darabos/Ballroom& Latin: Same, same but different
In the first glance the differences between the two disciplines in leading & following are obviously. But there are as well similarities which helps us to gain a better understanding of partnering.
- 09:00 – 11:00 pm Gergely Darabos: Practice Night
- 10:00 – 11:00 am Margaryta Vyshetravska: Warm Up
With a mixture of Zumba as well as dancing specific cardio and strengthening we become awaken and warm. A short cool down will enable us to start refreshed in the day.
- 11:00 am – 01:00 pm Anna Mosmann & Oliver Seefeldt/Latein:
Connection & role change
How can we receive a well connection in the couple as the basis for leading & following? How can we permanently sustain that during dancing? With the help of basic routines we want to improve the connection in the couple and to illustrate different possibilities of role change.
- 02:00 – 03:30 pm Gergely Darabos/Standard: Leaders shape?
Are only followers allowed to shape? What is the difference between shapes of following and leading dancers? What happens with the shape during a role change? We got into these questions with the help of basic routines.
- 04:00 – 06:00 pm Margaryta Vyshetravska/Latein: (see above)
- 06:30 – 08:00 pm Gergely Darabos/Salsa Rueda:
Announcement instead of leading?
Something totally different: We are dancing in a circle but nevertheless as a couple. In salsa rueda the routines are first announced and then leaded – leading light so to speak? With this introduction in salsa rueda we will clarify this question and we will get in the right mood for the cosy part of the evening.
- 08:00 – 11:00 pm Chrismas party & ballroom of Queer Dance Camp & pinkballroom, music: Gergely Darabos, to eat & drink: Please contribute to the buffet (basic drinking is available versus payment), please do not forget to bring your secret-Santa-Gift!
- 10:00 – 11:00 am Margaryta Vyshetravska: Warm Up (see above)
- 11:00 am – 01:00 pm Pascal Herrbach & Christian Wenzel/Ballroom (see above)
- 01:00 – 04:00 pm according to prior agreement: show rehearsals & private lessons
- 05:00 – 06::00 pm: dress rehearsal café fatal**, organization: Gergely Darabos
- 10:00 – 10:30 pm X-mas show café fatal**, moderation: Andrea Schlinkert